As a physician, you know quality assurance is critical for the health of your patients and the health of your practice. Ongoing quality improvement results in satisfied patients, reduced risk and increased revenue.
RCPMS’ award-winning quality assurance programs for healthcare clients are nationally-accredited – and managed by some of the best professionals in the industry.
We consistently receive high satisfaction ratings from both patients and our physician partners.
Quality Assurance Services:
Physician Credentialing/Peer Review
We offer a complete physician credentialing and re-credentialing service. We also create and support peer review programs customized for the needs of your practice.
Our comprehensive quality improvement programs help you assess and mitigate clinical risk. We ensure risk is aligned with compliance for a safe and healthy organization.
Continuous Staff Training
A smart, educated staff is crucial to reducing risk and increasing profitability.
- We develop and maintain a highly-competent staff with evidence-based training programs
- Provide continuing education on the latest best practices
- Ensure a safe office environment
Accreditation & Audit Preparedness
We can prepare your company to meet the standards for the following organizations for accreditation, Medi-Cal certification, audits and investigations:
- Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC)
- The National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA)
- California Department of Health Services (DHS)
- Child Health and Disability Prevention Program (CHDP)
- Joint Commission (TJC) accreditation (formerly JCAHO)