- Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC)
- The National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA)
- California Department of Health Services (DHS)
- Child Health and Disability Prevention Program (CHDP)
- Joint Commission (TJC) accreditation (formerly JCAHO)
The compliance professionals at RCPMS will give you the tools needed to prevent potential problems before they occur, reducing potential exposure and costs to your organization. View our complete menu of services.
RCPMS has a full spectrum of financial services to keep your business running smoothly. These services include:
- Financial Management and Reporting: Accounts Receivable, Productivity and Expense Management benchmarking, tracking and reporting.
- Facilities Planning and Lease Management: Analyze, negotiate and manage property lease agreements.
- Compensation Strategies: Develop optimal ways to pay physicians and staff including using quality and financial incentives.
- Strategic Planning & Business Development: Expertise in expansion and relocation services, as well as mergers and acquisitions.
- Contract negotiation: We routinely negotiate on your behalf with fee-for-service and capitation agreements to improve your reimbursement rates and revenue cycles. Our clients rely on us to get significant cost reductions in key areas including immunization purchasing agreements and high-volume medical and office supplies contracts.
RCPMS currently uses the Epic Enterprise suite of applications including:
- Prelude Registration
- Cadence Scheduling
- Resolute Professional Billing
- Epicare Ambulatory EMR
We have the highest-level Accounts Receivable system in the business. It’s completely customized and integrated with every aspect of your medical office management. So we can manage insurance needs, coding needs of both CPT and ICD-9, and the upcoming ICD-10, as well as the benefits needs.
- Our “touch-free” process means almost all claims are submitted electronically – virtually eliminating the chance of human error.
- We are up-to-date on all the health plan rules that vary by insurance plans and patient benefit plans.
- User-friendly EMR software allows you to enter “plain English” diagnostic codes on the spot – saving busy physicians valuable time.
- Our proprietary process expertly tracks every submitted claim – greatly reducing denial rates and increasing your cash flow.
- The RCPMS system ensures that you’re getting exactly what you’re owed under all your healthcare contracts. We’re immediately notified if reimbursement is out of sync… even by one single dollar.
Yes, we have certified coders on staff within Patient Financial Services as well as a wealth of years of experienced billers who understand both CPT and ICD-9 coding and the upcoming ICD-10. As coding questions arise, the central billing office responds to our physician coding needs. We also subscribe to resource coding books and other educational materials as resources.
RCPMS offers detailed reports for all the services we offer. So whether you need Finance/PFS, Practice Management or an ad hoc report. We have you covered.