You know what it takes to get the job done. We know what it takes to inspire great employees. With some of the best healthcare jobs in San Diego.
Since 1995, RCPMS has been a solid part of the region’s medical community – and we’re still growing! As one of our team members, we make sure you’re growing, too. So you can put your passion to work – helping our pediatric patients and their families through superior service. In a committed and caring environment, smart, dedicated people strive to do their best every day.
If your idea of a great career is teaming up with other highly-motivated professionals in a rewarding health administration or medical job, then we want to talk to you.
More Job Opportunities:
We regularly have exciting opportunities for service-minded team players who share our values.
- Integrity: Being honest, trustworthy, fair and reliable
- Caring: Respecting the wellbeing, dignity, and privacy of each person
- Quality: Excellence through professionalism, accuracy, and continuous improvement
- Creativity/Innovation: Open to new ideas and creative ways for solving problems
- Efficiency: Consistently doing things right
- Teamwork/Collaboration: Commitment to working together toward common goals
- Accountability: Willingness to take responsibility for self, team and organization
RCPMS is committed to providing employees with competitive compensation and benefits. Some of the benefits are at no cost to the employee and others are at a subsidized or attractive group rate via payroll deduction.
For your good health:
- HMO and PPO options for medical coverage
- DHMO and PPO options for dental coverage
- Vision coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Bereavement Leave
- Pregnancy Disability Leave
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- California Family Rights Act (CFRA)
- Employee Assistance Program
For your retirement:
- 401K plan with employer match
For your financial protection
- Basic and supplemental Life and AD&D insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Student Loan Repayment
Transparency in Coverage Machine Readable File Information
This link leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowance amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.