Trying to divide your limited time and focus between patient needs and HR paperwork isn’t just frustrating – it can be risky if it isn’t done exactly right.
RCPMS has you covered. Our comprehensive Human Resources services allow you to focus on what you do best: being a doctor.
Our highly-experienced team of HR experts is ready to help you with these and other issues that arise every day:
- Worker’s Compensation administration to reduce your risk, by ensuring you’re always in compliance with the latest labor codes.
- Health and welfare benefits administration (including 401K administration) frees busy doctors by smoothly managing all the complexities. No more headaches dealing with Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA), California Family Rights Act and Pregnancy Disability Leave and other legally-sensitive programs.
- Recruitment, applicant screening and selection to attract and qualify great candidates for your open positions.
- Employee training and development to enhance your staff’s productivity and efficiency, leading to far less turnover and increased profitability.
We take care of employee paperwork. So you can take care of your patients.
Our knowledgeable team also assists you with:
- I-9 documentation collection and management
- Employee performance management
- Employee relations
- Personnel policies and procedures
- Injury and Illness prevention programs and OSHA compliance
- Compliance with federal, state and local labor postings
- Employee rewards and recognition programs
- Salary structures and compensation reviews
- Physician recruitment, professional coverage negotiation and more.