Ensuring the best collection rates is paramount to your success, but it isn’t the only key to a healthy practice. To truly thrive you need to manage your costs and have a clear plan for what’s next. The financial experts at RCPMS are here help you manage your business today and plan for tomorrow.
We’re Fluent in “Insurance-Speak.”
Healthcare contracting isn’t only complex – it’s constantly changing. Each member of the RCPMS team has deep, decades-long knowledge of healthcare strategic planning, making us your smart, savvy and ever-vigilant representative with the insurance companies. We remain constantly proactive, seeking to capture every single dollar you’re owed.
- We routinely negotiate on your behalf with fee-for-service and capitation agreements to improve your reimbursement rates and revenue cycles.
- Our expertise in numerous payor reimbursement models means we get high reimbursement rates that consistently exceed industry standards.
- We stay up-to-date with complex healthcare reform initiatives to ensure compliance in healthcare rules and regulations.
- We reduce payor denials by constantly reviewing contracts, checking coding changes and increasing efficiencies.
Obliterate Overhead and Eliminate Inefficiencies.
Increasing profits is only half the battle in successful medical office management. RCPMS can also help you identify and remediate bloated costs and inefficient operations.
The RCPMS financial pros are experts in physician clinic costs, with specific benchmarks for standard cost efficiencies. Let us review your current vendor contracts, to ensure you’re getting the best deals possible.
Because we manage multiple physician groups, RCPMS has real negotiating power with a wide variety of pharmaceutical, medical supplies and office supply companies, giving you significantly reduced costs in key areas including immunization purchasing agreements and high-volume medical or office supplies.
The Full-Spectrum of Financial Services.
- Financial Management and Reporting: Accounts Receivable, Productivity and Expense Management benchmarking, tracking and reporting.
- Facilities Planning and Lease Management: Analyze, negotiate and manage property lease agreements.
- Compensation Strategies: Develop quality and financial incentives to pay physicians.
- Strategic Planning & Business Development: Expertise in expansion and relocation services, as well as mergers and acquisitions.
RCPMS employs seasoned professionals in the area of healthcare billing and collection, financial administration, and strategic planning and analysis. For more information, please contact Stephanie Love at email@example.com.