MENTAL HEALTH PROGRAM SUPERVISOR (JOB ID #10440)
Kearny Mesa - Full-Time
Rady Children’s Physician Management Services (RCPMS) offers exciting opportunities for qualified candidates to join our rapidly growing organization. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Rady Children’s Hospital and Health Center with just over 500 employees. RCPMS supports primary care pediatricians with 32 office locations throughout San Diego and Southern Riverside Counties.
RCPMS is seeking a highly organized self-starter with excellent communication skills for our open Full-Time Mental Health Program Supervisor position to guide and motivate staff to achieve optimal performance.
Under the supervision of an Associate Director and in collaboration with the Director of Behavioral and Mental Health Care (DBMHC) the Mental Health Program Supervisor will be responsible for operational planning and oversight of all Mental Health initiatives. This includes collaboration with the Mental Health Initiative (MHI) and other Mental Health Partners.
- Directly oversee the Behavioral Health Care Coordinator, RN and Patient Coordinator, Behavioral Health roles.
- Work closely with the coordinators and be accountable for Behavioral Health Care Coordination and managing the CPCMG Behavioral Health Referral work queue.
- Responsible for evaluation of new Mental Health initiatives, studies or pilots and perform due diligence to determine staffing needs, reporting requirements and any necessary workflow changes.
- Two years of experience in an ambulatory medical setting.
- Supervisory or leadership experience required.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Demonstrated excellent ability to lead and motivate a team and successfully hold them accountable
- Proven superb interpersonal skills to effectively communicate and approach customers, employees, physicians and management in a tactful manner.
- Proven ability to assess and manage work flow using sound judgment and problem solving skills to identify areas for improvement and implement change.
- Established success in maintaining composure when confronted with fast-paced and stressful situations.
- Ability to read and write simple to complex correspondence.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Suite including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- EMR experienced required, EPIC experience preferred.
For full-time positions RCPMS offers the full scope of benefits, a competitive compensation package and opportunities for professional growth.
Employee Benefits include but are not limited to:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage
- Matching 401k
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Employee Referral Incentive
- Employee Assistance Program
- Group Life and AD&D Insurance
If you want to work with a great group of people, we invite you to join us in promoting the health of children within our communities.
Rady Children’s Physician Management Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To be considered, please submit a resume and cover letter.