HUMAN RESOURCES REPRESENTATIVE (JOB ID#10954)
Kearny Mesa (San Diego, CA) - Full-Time
Rady Children’s Physician Management Services (RCPMS) offers exciting opportunities for qualified candidates to join our rapidly growing organization. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Rady Children’s Hospital and Health Center with just over 500 employees. RCPMS supports primary care pediatricians with 32 office locations throughout San Diego and Southern Riverside Counties.
RCPMS seeks friendly, motivated, experienced individuals for our open HR Assistant positions in our Kearny Mesa Corporate Office.
Full-time hours are Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm.
Under the supervision of the H.R. Director to administer and/or provide support for various functional areas including polices and procedures, HRIS, electronic and paper records management from hire through separation, recruitment and employment, employee events, workers’ compensation, safety training and employee benefits for multiple physician offices across San Diego County and Southern Riverside.
- Receives, reviews and assures accuracy of personnel requisitions for regular full-time, part-time and per diem positions, following through or missing or inaccurate information.
- Develops sourcing plans and executes the company’s recruitment efforts for physician offices, the central billing office and administration.
- Contacts applicant of choice and ensures pre-employment checks are processed for final candidates before contingent offers of employment are communicated.
- Works with HR Director and CAO Director to establish rate of pay; contacts final candidates and communicates contingent offers of employment; schedules medical exams and drug screens; secures results and communicates hire status with final candidates; communicates offer acceptance/denial to hiring manager; tracks employment denials when related to salary or benefit issues, reporting trends by position and site/department on a quarterly basis to HR Director.
- Establishes and communicates annual calendar; schedules and communicates new hire and job/skill specific orientation dates to new hires; facilitates new hire orientation program on a monthly basis; coordinates logistical changes to presenters; recommends content and format changes to H.R. Director; and, conducts trend analyses and reports findings on a semi-annual basis to the HR Director
- Works with manager and payroll to secure employee’s final paycheck. Notifies insurance carriers and 401(k) service provider of employee’s termination date. Pulls employee records from active employee file and I-9 form and archives files in appropriate location. Notifies employee of COBRA rights and 401(k) rollover/cash out rights, as applicable. Assure termination date is recorded accurately in Payroll/HR Information System.
• Bachelor’s degree in human resources, sociology, psychology or business or four years’ work experience as a multi-functional human resources assistant, representative or generalist.
• H.R. Certificate a plus but not required.
For full-time positions RCPMS offers the full scope of benefits, a competitive compensation package and opportunities for professional growth.
Employee Benefits include but are not limited to:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage
- Matching 401k
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Employee Referral Incentive
- Employee Assistance Program
- Group Life and AD&D Insurance
If you want to work with a great group of people, we invite you to join us in promoting the health of children within our communities.
Rady Children’s Physician Management Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To be considered, please submit a resume and cover letter.
The reasonably expected starting hourly wage range for this position is $32.64-$35 depending on qualifications including education and relevant experience.