SITE SUPERVISOR (JOB ID #10404)
Poway - Full-Time
RCPMS is seeking a highly organized self-starter with excellent communication skills for our open Full-Time Medical Office Site Supervisor position to guide and motivate staff to achieve optimal performance. We have a great opportunity for a results oriented team player who can effectively and efficiently manage the daily operations of a primary care pediatric medical office.
Under the supervision and direction of the Operations Manager, the Medical Office Site Supervisor is a working leader responsible for effective patient and work flow at the site. The Site Supervisor works with the Lead Physician to support the site’s business success, and acts as a bridge of communication between the RCPMS staff and the physicians.
- The Site Supervisor, in collaboration with the Operations Manager, is responsible for overall site operations to include but not limited to: budgeting, human resources, space planning, training, and ensuring that sites meet their annual operational and budget goals.
- Supervises staff including scheduling, monitoring time and attendance, performance management and evaluations while also being responsible for task functions.
- oversees staff to ensure procedures and tasks are completed correctly and in accordance with RCPMS standards with specific focus on customer service and patient flow.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- At least two years in a supervisory position in a medical office setting or multiple site locations.
- Demonstrated excellent ability to lead and motivate a team and successfully hold them accountable
- Proven superb interpersonal skills to effectively communicate and approach customers, employees, physicians and management in a tactful manner.
- Proven ability to assess and manage work flow using sound judgment and problem solving skills to identify areas for improvement and implement change.
- Established success in maintaining composure when confronted with fast-paced and stressful situations.
- Ability to read and write simple to complex correspondence.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Suite including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- EMR experienced required, EPIC experience preferred.
Job offer is contingent on successful participation in the Rady Children’s Physician Management Services (RCPMS) COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. For the safety and well-being of our pediatric community, many of whom are not eligible for their COVID-19 vaccine yet, RCPMS requires that all staff be vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus.
For full-time positions, RCPMS offers the full scope of benefits, a competitive compensation package and opportunities for professional growth. Employee benefits include but are not limited to:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage
- Matching 401k
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Group Life and AD&D Insurance
If you want to work with a great group of people, we invite you to join us in promoting the health of children within our communities.
Rady Children’s Physician Management Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To be considered, please submit a resume and cover letter.