SENIOR ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (JOB ID #10595)
Kearny Mesa - Full-Time
Rady Children’s Physician Management Services (RCPMS) offers exciting opportunities for qualified candidates to join our rapidly growing organization. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Rady Children’s Hospital and Health Center with just over 500 employees. RCPMS supports primary care pediatricians with 32 office locations throughout San Diego and Southern Riverside Counties.
The Senior Administrative Assistant works under general supervision and performs a wide variety of administrative and office support activities for assigned Directors and relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. The Administrative Assistant functions as part of an administrative support pool to back up and cover reception activities as well as other administrative staff when the primary administrative person is unavailable.
- Provides administrative support to other managers, teams or departments as needed.
- Schedules appointments, and meetings via phone and email.
- Completes projects as needed including audits, research, and tracking, trending and follow up of initiatives and activities.
- Assists with meeting preparation including room reservations, catering and information dissemination (IE: meeting reminders, conference room organization, prior meeting minutes, handouts, etc.)
- Rotates to back up and support front desk reception activities when primary Admin is unavailable. (lunch, sick calls, etc.)
- May attend meetings as assigned minute taker and compose subsequent reports of minutes and ensures proper documentation of information.
- Prepare simple to complex PowerPoint presentations and hand-outs.
- Minimum of two years experience in an administrative support position.
- Advanced knowledge of computer applications including MS Office and Windows operating systems with strong emphasis on Word, Excel and Outlook other standard software to create complex documents and materials.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Ability to maintain composure when confronted with fast-paced and stressful situations.
- Pleasant attitude, a professional appearance and a willingness to assign high priority to patient comfort and satisfaction.
- You must demonstrate accuracy, timeliness, attention to detail, and must strive for continuous improvement.
- Bilingual preferred.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing.
Job offer is contingent on successful participation in the Rady Children’s Physician Management Services (RCPMS) COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. For the safety and well-being of our pediatric community, many of whom are not eligible for their COVID-19 vaccine yet, RCPMS requires that all staff be vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus.
For full-time positions, RCPMS offers the full scope of benefits, a competitive compensation package and opportunities for professional growth. Employee benefits include but are not limited to:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage
- Matching 401k
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Employee Referral Incentive
- Employee Assistance Program
- Group Life and AD&D Insurance
If you want to work with a great group of people, we invite you to join us in promoting the health of children within our communities.
Rady Children’s Physician Management Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To be considered, please submit a resume and cover letter.